October 8, 2008

AND I've been Tagged by Cindy

Eight - Eight – Eight
None of these are in any particular order

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1: Grey’s Anatomy
2: One Tree Hill
3: Dancing with the Stars
4: Man vs. Wild
5: Extreme Makeover
6: Rob & Big
7: Gossip Girl and America's Next Top Model (don't laugh!)
8: Pretty much everything on The DIY network, it’s our new favorite channel

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1: Went to work
2: Gave lots of flu shots!
3: Drove to Logan and back
4: Went through the temple with my favorite cousin!!
5: Ate at the Olive Garden – Yum!
6: Got back into reading “The Host”
7: My dog got bit by another dog :(
8: Mike brought home a table saw....one more thing for the garage

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1: Carino’s
2: Olive Garden
3: Wingers
4: Geraldine’s
5: Wendy’s
6: Canton
7: Quizno’s
8: Schlotsky’s

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1: Having our yard finished
2: Court’s wedding on Saturday
3: Seeing Deidre on Nov. 9
4: Halloween- my favorite holiday
5: Going to St. George for Thanksgiving
6: Christmas of course!
7: Being a mom
8: Not having to work – even though that won't be for a while

8 Things on My Wish List
1: A new fridge
2: Orange 4-door jeep wrangler
3: New clothes (who doesn’t want clothes?)
4: A big fat raise!! :)
5: A pug
6: My sister to move closer to me
7: A new camper
8: Go on vacation to...anywhere!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!!

0 comments: