September 25, 2008

It's time for....

So I don't want to sound lame, but his week I am thankful for my dog, Ginger! Mike brought her to my house about eight months before we got married and it was love at first sight! :) Seriously, I don't know what I would do without her, she always keeps me company when Mike isn't home. If it weren't for her, I would never be able to sleep at my house by myself. She makes a great guard dog. I also think she is preparing me for when we have little kids running around! I mean, we have to remember to feed her, bath her, play with her, find someone to babysit her when we are going out of town and some nights we even have to wake up in the middle of the night and let her outside! Mike even has to take her to work with him because she kept getting out of her kennel.



She loves rocks, sticks, playing ball, and anything else she can chew on. She will even play catch with the rocks if you will let her! And trust me, once you start, Ginger will not stop. She has more energy than any dog I know. Even though we have to go through all this, I love her to death and I couldn't ask for a better dog.
Now everyone knows way more about my dog than they ever wanted to! Maybe one of these days I can talk my husband into having kids and then I can write about them instead of my dog...........someday, I'm sure.

1 comments:

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

Ginger is such a cute puppy dog, unlike my little ankle biters that the whole town of Ucon is afraid of. I was just laughing thinking about the awesome softball team our men are on. What is their record again????? :)