October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Last night was our annual pumpking carving for FHE. I just love Halloween!!!


Everyone working hard on their pumpkins


Mike and I waiting for everyone else to finish their pumpkins.

My brother decided to bust out the jigsaw to speed things up a bit. It actually worked really well. He was able to carve 5 pumpkins alot faster (his kids got about as far as cleaning the inside of their pumpkin out...haha)

My dad had the grueling task of holding the light!

Mike was very proud of his Holst Truck Parts/Ucon pumpkin!

Everyone and our finished pumpkins. And we're not related to those three boys, they just decided to join us for FHE!! :) hehe


Me and my goofy husband that I love sooo much!!!

4 comments:

brittney perry said...

you guys are so hardcore... we seriously had mediocre-sized steak knives. I talked to Deidre, I feel a reunion coming on.

Anonymous said...

I love the HTP pumpkin! Kind of like our REES pumpkin! Carving them is the ONLY thing I like about Halloween! Other wise, I hate all the scary stuff! When we moved back to Idaho, we should hang out!! We have hardly any married friends...haha

Kaitlyn said...

hope you don't mind but I stumbled on your blog,and nothing is worse in my mind than some stranger reading my blog and not commenting.Your blog is dang cute, I really like it.

Ashley said...

Those are really cute Ash. Good job, it looked like fun!