September 6, 2009

WARNING: POST OVERLOAD!!!

So I'm playing a little catch up today.......

September 1st meant back to work! I've enjoyed being home for the past 7 weeks and I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't looking forward to going back! My work has been awesome and told me I could bring Triptyn with me to work, so it wasn't quite as bad going back as it could've been.

Triptyn hanging out on the floor while I'm working


Here is our first poop leak up the back...happened on the second day back to work. Good thing I've learned my lesson and I take at least two extra outfits with me everywhere we go!

2 comments:

Christy said...

That is great that your work lets you take him to work with you. Where are you working? Your little boy is adorable and I love his name!

Angie Madsen said...

Congrats. He looks alot like his Papa.