September 6, 2009

Triptyn's Blessing Day

We decided to bless Triptyn on August 30th. It worked out well since all the family was already here for the wedding. I'm so glad my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and was able to bless Triptyn. He gave such a good blessing and I love him so much!
Here is the handsome little man

I'm so glad my cousin, Courtney, was able to make for the blessing. I didn't think she would be able to make it, so I was very surprised to see her.


Another pic of our handsome little guy. (I'm still having a hard time getting him to smile for the camera!)


After the blessing, we had lunch with both families. It was so much fun to have everyone together! There are only two girls in the family! Rylee on my side, and Teddy on Mike's side. They had fun playing together during lunch.




I guess Triptyn wasn't too excited for the party being thrown for him....he slept the whole time!


0 comments: