September 27, 2009

Triptyn's First Haircut

On Friday, Sept. 25, at only 10 weeks old--Triptyn had to get his first haircut! His hair was getting was too long, so I took him to a lady in my mom's ward who offered to do it and she wouldn't charge me. For those of you who know me, there is no way I could attempt to do this myself. I once cut Mike's hair, and it was bad. We had to buzz it really short to make it look better. :) Anyways, here are some pictures of my handsome little man. I LOVE that she even put a little cape on him! So cute. And sorry for all the pictures, but I couldn't choose which ones to use--so I used them all! Notice how long his hair is in this first picture.










All Done!!! He sat there sooo good the whole time, didn't make one peep. I'm thinking it's because he LOVES it when anyone brushes, washes, or plays with his hair. And, of course, we had to style it when we got home!!


Haha, I love this picture! It's like he's thinking, what the heck did you guys just do to my hair?!

3 comments:

Krissandra said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Time goes by so fast doesn't it?!!
My kysen has had 3 haircuts and he is only 9 months old!
He looks precious :) I think he looks alot like you Ashley! Hope all is well :)

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

He is sooo dang cute!! I can't wait to see him this weekend.... You gonna be around for conference cuz we are coming up?!

Kelsey said...

Hey Ashley! Send me your email address at webbprivateblog@gmail.com so I can invite you to our now private blog. We love checking in on you guys through your blog. Triptyn is such a handsome guy! I can't believe you already had to cut his hair! Logan is 9 months old and still hasn't had a haircut!!