September 6, 2009

Dirtbikes and Pizza

A couple weeks ago we decided to go up to Kelly's Canyon again so that I could actually ride my motorbike on some trails rather than a gravel road. It was my first trail ride in over a year! My mom and Ethan came along to keep on eye on Triptyn while I was gone riding with my dad.

Triptyn loves being outside, he slept the whole time! (Unless it was time to eat!)

After we were done riding we decided to stop at Heise and enjoy some yummy pizza!

We even called Mike and he decided to drive up and meet us for dinner.



Our yummy pizza....Mike laughed at me for taking a picture of it.

Of course Triptyn woke up when there was food around. :)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

That was a lot of catching up to do, but having a baby can do that to you huh? He sure is cute Ashley!