June 20, 2009

Nursery Pics......Finally!

Wow....I feel like I have been working on this kid's room for ages!! Today I decided to finally take some pictures for you guys to see. It's not anywhere close to how I would like it--you will notice the lack of any decorations whatsoever......but at least you can get the idea!
Here are the BEFORE pictures.
(This is after I cleaned all the junk out of it!)

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, right??

The AFTER pictures:

This first picture is the crib, doesn't it look so lonesome?

The room still needs blinds.....I think that is my next project.

The one decoration that I've actually decided on and hung up....

The best view I could get of the entire room. My awesome brother-in-law, Trevor, is making me a corner changing table that will go where the swing is right now.

As I was taking these pictures I was thinking that this is very disappointing and I can't believe it's taken me so long to get this far! Oh well, I can blame it on being pregnant, right?! :)

His room is not close to being ready and neither am I! I'm going to be in big trouble if he decides to come early......even though I wouldn't mind!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's cute Ash! I love the new paint color. So bright and fun. Only 23 days, good luck!

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

I love it! Good job! I can't wait to meet the little man! Of course we will come and visit!!!!!!

morgan and tina said...

You make me sick woman!! You are AMAZING!! I haven't done ONE thing yet. Not even joking. We're trying to get a house right now so I don't want to buy anything to move and I have NO idea what colors I want to do or anything. We don't even have a car seat yet :] Any recommendations?
It looks AMAZING!! I love it so much! How are you feeling? Do keep me posted cause I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you here soon!! Ps...what is the name for this little man?

Kelsey said...

Sooooooo cute! Love the colors. I'm impressed that you are so on top of things. Logan's room wasn't finished until a couple months after he was born and I didn't even paint! We can't wait to meet this little guy!!