June 3, 2009

Baby Talk

Tina said it best, "Don't you love that everything you talk about is baby now?"

Haha, that is so true. I know you guys are probably wondering if anything happen's in the Holst Family these days that doesn't have to do with pregnancy and baby, but bare with me for this post.

I need some advice from those of you who have children. Apparently, you need to find a pediatrician before the baby arrives, so I'm looking for recommendations! Who you go to, what they're like, anyone you wouldn't recommend? Basically any advice you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

And I promise I will post some pictures soon, but they will probably have to do with baby or pregnancy....sorry! :)

4 comments:

Krissandra said...

hello!
Baby talk is good talk!! My son is all that I catch myself talking about these days!
I take him to Idaho Falls Pediatrics. My family has use Dr. Smith from there for almost 10 years now. I love it there. They are nice and friendly as soon as you walk in. Plus the building is fun. Each room is decorated in different themes (example one room is fire house, ocean, baseball)
Good luck finding one :)
oh their number is 522-4600.

Ashley said...

I love the baby talk! Your a cute prego girl, and babies are the best.
I like the the pediatric center best. I go to Dr. Edwards, or Dr. Groberg, but mostly faithfully 100% Dr. Edwards is the best! His nurse is Christi Smith, and she's the best too, which helps. I love them! Good luck with your decision. But hey, I've heard great about IF Peds too.

ryon said...

You don't need to apologize for talking about the baby! The whole point of a blog is to write down the important things going on in your life. Obviously, the baby is a rather big one. :-)

Congrats by the way. I'm excited for you.

Tyson and Christi Smith said...

Well since I work at The Pediatric Center and I am Dr. Edwards nurse I would also have to say that we are the best!! Ha Ha Ha! Good Luck with everything. I can't wait to see the newest addition to the Holst family.