March 1, 2009

Our First Ultrasound

Last Thursday we had our first ultrasound. It was one of the coolest experiences we've ever had!

This is the best profile the technician could get, he said the baby was in a face down position and he couldn't get it to roll over very well. Hopefully this isn't a sign the baby will be stubborn like Daddy!!

This was probably my favorite moment during the whole ultrasound! Seeing the cute little feet just made it soo real to me that there is a baby growing inside me, not just some blob! Oh and for those of you who don't know.....I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Mike and I are having a

BABY BOY!

We are super excited and I just hope that I have a happy healthy baby!

9 comments:

Christy said...

Baby boys are so fun!!! Congrats!

Sommer and Chris said...

Congrats! I guess we need all these boys to keep the Holst name going!

morgan and tina said...

Congrats! That little foot is just so dang cute. Congrats on the boy! I hope you're feeling well.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh Ash! I just love ultrasounds! Looking at yours was super fun. Your going to be such a great Mom, and I think a boy is great. Hopefully one day I'll get mine:)

brittney perry said...

OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE A HUMAN BEING INSIDE OF YOU...

wow. maybe we should talk about that.

Tyson and Christi Smith said...

Congratulations on your baby boy!! I love the ultrasound pictures, they are so cute!!

Krissandra said...

Congrats on the baby boy!! I am so glad my first baby was a boy!! They are so much fun :)

Amber said...

Hooray! Congratualtions!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Mike and Ashley you will make great parents.