July 19, 2010

Happy First Birthday to Trippy!!!

Saturday was Triptyn's first birthday! It was such a great day! We had a BBQ with friends and family to celebrate! I had this brilliant idea to make jungle animal cupcakes........half the day later, here they are! never again will i attempt this! haha, the things we do for baby's first birthday!


Everyone hanging out and eating some hamburgers












Time for presents!



already lost interest.....i've got places to go!





oh my goodness, he wanted on this four-wheeler.....


seriously, like we couldn't get it opened fast enough!




and then we made him get off of it to have cake.....we're such mean parents!









Happy Birthday to Triptyn! We love this little guy sooo much and love every minute of being his mom and dad!!

5 comments:

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come... we are packing up our apartment :( I LOVE the cupcakes, how adorable! And little Triptyn is getting so big. I need to see him soon!

Ashley said...

OH my heck SOO cute, Seriously...SOOO cute!
He is so cute, and I love that pic of him on the 4-wheeler with the bow on his head...he totally got what he wanted! :)
K, so I lost your e-mail while I was in Boise because Emersyn got burned by a sparkler and it was chaos...anyway, call me, because I can't remember if we said 7-or 7:30??
I'm excited:)

The Stewart said...

So cute!! Happy Bithday Triptyn!! And super good job on the cupcakes!! Adorable!

Kelsey said...

Oh your cupcakes are soooo cute!! I made monkey cupcakes for Logan's first birthday and I remember it taking FOREVER! What an a adorable little boy...an adorable family for that matter!

Amber said...

Cute pics!! I just love those cupcakes, did you make them yourself? Che just bought me the book "Hello Cupcake" and I love it. So fun! Happy Birthday Triptyn!