May 12, 2010

St. George

I hate surprises, but I LOVE surprising! May 7th was my best friend's graduation from Dixie. I really felt like I needed to go, not only because graduation is important, but because I haven't been down to see Deidre for like a year and a half! Mike had to work and wouldn't let me drive down by myself, so I asked my parents to come along! And, of course, I didn't tell Deidre we were coming!


Her family took her to eat at In 'n' Out before graduation. While they were enjoying their burgers, we came up behind Deidre and SURPRISE!!!! I loved seeing the look on her face....she had NO idea we were coming!




This picture didn't turn out well at all, because I had to zoom in so far.........Deidre walking through the D getting her diploma for Dental Hygiene! YAY for Deidre!!






We saw this sign at a gas station on the way to Deidre's house after graduation, we just starting laughing and had to take a picture!


Shopping at Taipan Trading on Saturday morning



SWIMMING

Triptyn was a little unsure at first, but ended up LOVING it!








We went out to dinner that night at the Brick Oven. If you're ever in St. George and haven't been there, I recommend it! Our pizza was the best I've ever had!


Triptyn loved swimming so much, we took him later that night when it wasn't quite so hot. Oh yeah, did I mention it was like 85 degrees there?!? oh my, i didn't want to come home :)

1 comments:

morgan and tina said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to see you! We were even at Gradation, Brian graduated, he was one of the first ones to go through and then we headed out. Triptyn is so handsome! Hopefully we will get to see you sometime soon. I love your hair too! :]