December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

This is a little late, but I thought I would do a quick post about Thanksgiving this year. It was our year to have dinner with my family! It's fun to go to St. George every other year, but I have to admit, it's soo nice to just stay home! Especially with Triptyn this year. The festivities started Wednesday night when my mom and I decorated some super cute turkey cookies!


Thursday morning, Trip and I just hung out around the house while Mike went jeepin with my dad. Dinner was supposed to be at 4 o'clock at my brother's house, but we ended up getting there about 5. :) It was soo yummy and there was TONS of food, I don't even think I got to eat some of everything because there was so much. I was so full -- I didn't even want pie!




Triptyn was so good during dinner and just sat in his bumbo so content and quite. I've actually never seen him like that, and he hasn't been like that since! Maybe it was his thanksgiving gift to me...being able to eat dinner in peace without someone having to hold him!








Black Friday shopping didn't even start until 7:30am for my mom and I. Usually we are up with the other crazies at 4am. But this year I didn't feel like there was anything getting up early for. I think I am done Christmas shopping for Triptyn now, I got him some toys 50% off or more.....I just love good deals!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I know we did. Now I just need to get out my Christmas decorations and start playing Christmas music!

0 comments: