October 30, 2009

Carving Pumpkins and Happy Birthday to Chase!

Carving Pumpkins

.......... Triptyn really likes his fist these days.........


The Pumpkins









Yesterday was Chase's 11th Birthday (gosh, that makes me feel old). Angie took the day off, so I went down on Wednesday night with my parents because Ang has been dying to see Triptyn. It was a quick trip but always worth it! Triptyn didn't want to miss any of the action while we were there, so he didn't sleep very much. He fell alseep long enough for me to eat dinner!


Then it was time for Chase to open his presents.




Triptyn woke up in time for the party






I'm so glad we were able to be there for your birthday Chase!
We love you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

1 comments:

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

I can't believe he is 11!!! I feel really old.