April 7, 2009

Less than 100 to go!!!

I just had to post because according to my countdown I have less than 100 days to go!! Wahoo! I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to see that counter go below 100. I have so much left to do before the baby comes...but today I finally got the baby's room cleaned out! Now it's time to paint! I've already got the baby's crib bedding and I'm thinking of painting the walls orange. We are getting so excited as July 13th approaches, it's so crazy to think in 97 days I will have a baby! I just wanted to share my excitment with everyone!

5 comments:

Mandi Bolton said...

I'm so excited for you!! Decorating the babies room is so much fun.. I only wish I could have painted Jaxson's room and done cute little things on the wall. Enjoy decorating and the last part of your pregnancy... you'll miss it once it's over. :) .. at least I did.

Shanna said...

Decorating the nursery is one of the best parts! I know someone who has done some awesome trim work in a lot of baby's rooms..... :) I remember counting down the days! Before you know it you will be down to 10 and wondering where the time went!

Ashley said...

Oh I love decorating kids and babies rooms. Orange is ADORABLE! For sure post pics of that!
Ash, your so cute prego. I just love it. Don't wish away the pregnancy too fast, because I love seeing you that way:) Plus, truth be told, you might miss that little baby being inside of you!(although I can't say too much, because 9 months is forever, and I was always very ready for it to be done too!)

morgan and tina said...

That is most definitely exciting! congrats!!

Cindy said...

I cant wait!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
BTW- Teddy still loves her stroller- SUCH a great idea!