February 12, 2009

25 Random things about Me

1. Ever since I got married, I’m usually in bed by 9:30.


2. I love to ride my dirtbike and wish I could ride it more often.

3. I met my husband when I was fifteen and we dated for 5 years before getting married.

4. I miss my best friend, Deidre, and wish she would move back to Idaho. (hint, hint)

5. My closet is color coordinated.

6. My best friends in high school (other than Deidre) were guys. For some reason guys are so much easier to get along with than girls. I would much rather hang out with guys!

7. My ultrasound to find out the sex of my baby is in two weeks from today and I can’t wait!

8. I love being outdoors doing anything, other than working in the yard.

9. I live in a cute yellow house.

10. I hate cleaning, but once I get started, I can’t stop.

11. I love being an aunt. I have ten nephews (soon to be 11) and only two nieces. My family is really hoping for a girl.

12. I love reading.

13. Halloween is my favorite holiday, I love it!

14. I love buying stuff for other people, I think it's one of the best feelings in the world to give to others.

15. Before I was pregnant, I hated milk and now I drink at least a glass a day. It’s not that much, but considering how much I hate it, it’s amazing.

16. My dog is seriously one of my best friends…we hardly go anywhere without her.

17. My goal this summer is to plant a garden. I hate, hate, hate gardening and it will probably die, but I really want to do it.

18. I am terrified for my husband to go to Mesquite next week. I can’t handle being at home by myself.

19. Our truck has 1J plates on it because my husband thought it would be quicker to go to Rigby to register it, but didn’t realize we would get 1J plates. It’s embarassing.

20. I love junk food. I could eat it all day everyday….which is very bad. I need to start eating more healthy foods.

21. I can’t handle having the music turned up loud unless I’m alone.

22. I love exercising, I just never find the time to do it. We even bought an exercise bike—I’ve used it once.

23. I wish I was a better cook. And I’m sure my husband does too. :)

24. I really want a fireplace. We probably wouldn’t use it that much if we did have one, but I think they are so homey and comfortable. I don’t think any home should be without one.

25. I have the best husband ever and I love him so much!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Ashley! This is Amber Miles (O'Connor) Deidre's cousin. I saw you on her blog. I hope it's ok that I add you to my friends list. I love finding new friends! You and Deidre really miss each other I can tell. You both wrote a couple of the same things on your blog posts ha ha. I told her that i agreed with you on moving back. I thing that's the best thing for all of us :), Anyway so I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! I want to be so bad! Hope you guys are doing well. Have a good one! And keep drillin dedes about coming back. glad I found ya!

Jake and Courtney Larsen said...

you crack me up!