December 3, 2008

My Eight Alter Egos

It’s about time for an update and I thought this was funny...

1. My rock star name: *Pugz Accord*
{First pet and current car}

2. My gangsta name: *Twix PB Sugar*
{Favorite candy bar and favorite cookie}

3. My detective name: *Red Dog*
{Favorite color and favorite animal}

4. My Star Wars name: *Holas of Macro*
{First three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on}

5. My superhero name: *The Pink Pepper*
{2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front}

6. My Nascar name: *Dorothy Mardene*
{First names of your grandmothers}

7. My "lover" name: *Bella Skittles*
{Name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy}

8. Witness-protection name: *Harker Matthew*
{Mother's and father's middle names}


Tag to Everyone!!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I like "The Pink Pepper" best. I could go by that for sure!