August 13, 2008

Dave's Drive-In

So Monday night for FHE, my family decided they wanted to watch Nim's Island. But watching this movie inside on the couch with everyone cramed didn't sound that appealing. So my brother decided to borrow a projector...


And we watched a movie oustide on my parents garage door! It was tons of fun. All the kids in my parents culd-e-sac decided to join us. Since we had to wait until dark to start the movie, it got a little chilly about halfway through, but we had plenty of blankets. Nim's Island was a pretty good movie for those of you who haven't seen it, although I missed the ending due to being a little sick.


Other than the chilly night, it was way fun. We decided that this should definentlybecome a new tradition. Everyone really enjoyed themselves (even though Mike doesn't look that enthused!)


My nephew, Ethan, waiting for the movie to start.


By the way, I cannot believe that this summer is almost over! It has gone by way too fast! Although, I can't wait for fall and some cooler weather.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm sorry you were sick! Are you okay? Its not that 9 month sickness is it? ;)

I havent started Breaking Dawn yet-but I bought it on accident thinking it was the 3rd one in the series. So- I need to finish the 2nd one, and buy the third one! So far so good!

brittney perry said...

I think this is such a great idea! I'm glad you are still so cute...